Two boys are playing football in City Park in NE Gainesville when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck.
A reproter from the Gainesvill Sun, who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Gator Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Gator fan," the little hero replied.
"Sorry, since we are in North Central Florida I just assumed you were," said the reporter and starts again. "Little Seminole Fan Rescuses Friend From Horrific Attack," he continued writing in his notebook.
"I'm not a Seminole fan either," the boy said.
"I assumed everyone in the area was either for the Gators or the Seminoles. What team do you root for?" the reproter asked.
"I'm a UT Vols fan!" the child said.
The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Redneck Nut Kills Beloved Family Pet."
-----------------------------------
One day, an FSU player and a Tennessee player were at a bar. The Tennessee player asked the FSU player what FSU meant. The FSU player replied, "Florida Stomped Us." Then he asked the Tennessee player what UT meant. The UT player told him, "Us Too."
---------------------------------
Albert Einstein went to a party and asked people their I.Q.
....he asked this guy and the guy said,"120". Einstein said, "great, we can talk about nuclear fission". then he asked this girl and she said,"110" and he said "great, we can talk about the angle of the worlds axis." and finally he went up to this guy and the guy said,"51" and einstein said,"how bout them vols!"
-----------------------------
A UF and a UT fan were driving in opposite directions one dark stormy night and the had a collision in the middile of the road. Both of them survived and were happy to so. To celebrate the UF FAN said to the UT fan "lets have a drink" and he pulled a bottle of Jack from the trunk of his car. The Gator poured the to a drink and said "lets put our differences behind us" The UT fan drank up and the said "go ahead my friend" and the Gator said "no thanks ill wait until the cops arrive"





Bookmarks